Caregivers Alberta understands the impact caregiving can have on an individual’s professional life. The strain of caregiving can impact an individual’s employment, including absenteeism, reduced hours and exiting the workforce.
Resources for Employers
Work & Care is a Caregivers Alberta program that creates awareness of the challenges experienced by employees with caregiving responsibilities, while assisting employers in helping to support these employees in their workforce.
- Programs and presentations for staff and management
- Information and resources for supervisors, HR professionals, employee wellness groups, and others
- Up-to-date materials on best practices
- Customizable options for your organization
Please visit the Work & Care web portal to:
- Learn why it makes good business sense to support your caregiving employees
- View sample policies
- Download toolkits & guides
- Read the latest news on work and caregiving
- Access up to date referral guides
- Find out how you can support the caregivers in your workforce
The Work and Care project was funded by the Status of Women Program.
Submit a Request for a Presentation
Would you like Caregivers Alberta to share our expertise with you and develop a personalized presentation?
If you have any questions about what kind of presentations we offer, feel free to call us at 1-877-453-5088.
For presentations, please submit requests at least two months in advance. A Caregivers Alberta staff member will contact you within one week from the submission date to further discuss your request.