Work & Care is a Caregivers Alberta program that create awareness of the challenges experienced by employees with caregiving responsibilities, while assisting employers in helping to support these employees in their workforce.
- Programs and presentations for staff and management
- Information and resources for supervisors, HR professionals, employee wellness groups, and others
- Up-to-date materials on best practices
- Customizable options for your organization
Please visit the Work & Care web portal to:
- Learn why it makes good business sense to support your caregiving employees
- View sample policies
- Download toolkits & guides
- Read the latest news on work and caregiving
- Access up to date referral guides
- Find out how you can support the caregivers in your workforce
The Work and Care project was funded by the Status of Women Program.