Caregivers Alberta provides facilitator guides and participant handouts for information sessions on several topics important to caregivers. Content is adapted from our own Information Sessions and can be used as presentations either as a series or one time presentation. These presentations often bring awareness for the community around caregivers and their concerns, helps assess the needs and number of caregivers and can be used to promote COMPASS or other caregiver supports.
Topics are added regularly. Available Information Session guides:
- Managing Stress
- Managing Conflict
- Mobilizing Your Support Network
- Good Grief
- Guilt, Shame and Regret
- Time Management and Getting Organized
- The Paper Dragon (What Legal and Financial Documents Do I Need?)
- What you should know about Sleep
- Merry Holidays: The Gift of Self-Care
To receive these Information Session kits contact Program Coordinator today.