Programs & Events Calendar
Caregivers Alberta offers a mix of educational and respite focused programs each month. These include in-person workshops, online webinars, and the Caregiver Support Community. Please check back regularly or sign up for our monthly newsletter Caregiver Connections to stay up to date!
- This event has passed.
Caregiving & Conflict
April 13 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Conflict is a normal part of human life, and most definitely arises in the caregiving journey. Yet there are benefits to healthy conflict and moving through tough conversations. In this education session we will:
- Learn how to engage in conversation when there are competing viewpoints present
- Understand root issues held in false beliefs about yourself
- Discuss the benefits or consequences of conflict
- Adopt strategies for resolving conflict in your relationships with others
- Improve your overall health and well-being through conflict