Caregiving is a growing issue – and to Caregivers Alberta is growing to meet the increasing needs.
To ensure that Caregivers Alberta can grow sustainably and make the largest possible impact in the lives of caregivers, the Board of Directors has developed 5 strategic goals:
- Raise the profile of and public support for caregivers, their issues and Caregivers Alberta.
- Provide programs that meet the information, education, support, networking and advocacy needs of individual caregivers.
- Influence and affect systems change at all levels to recognize caregivers and address their needs.
- Expand the reach of Caregivers Alberta to support communities and their caregivers throughout Alberta.
- Ensure the growth, sustainability, relevancy and effectiveness of Caregivers Alberta.
The Board of Directors meets annually to review the strategic directions and identify key strategic actions for the upcoming year.
You can view the 2018-2020 Strategic Direction here: Caregivers Alberta Strategic Direction