Not sure what you’re looking for? Caregivers Alberta has a range of programs to meet your needs:
- Looking for someone to talk to or trying to find resources? Caregiver Coaches provide one-on-one support over the phone, by email and in person.
- Feeling overwhelmed? COMPASS is a supportive workshop focused on caregiver well-being, self-care and finding balance while caregiving.
- Want more information and tips on Caregiving? Our Caring for the Caregiver: Online Workshops and Caregiver Support Community offer information on a range of topics important to caregivers.
- Want to connect with other caregivers? Group programs like COMPASS and the Caregiver Support Community are a great place to start.
- Looking for support in your area? Check our support finder to see if COMPASS, a support group, or information sessions are offered locally.
- Check our Programs & Events Calendar for a full list of this months offerings!