Caregivers Alberta is here to support you through this difficult and uncertain time. We recognize that as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve that there can be heightened feelings of stress, anxiety, and isolation. Please be assured that although our office is currently closed to the public, Caregivers Alberta is still open and we will continue to offer support to ALL Albertans through our Caregiver Advisor and online programming. (Read our full statement)
Caregivers Alberta Support
Online Peer Support: In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation we had added new ONLINE Caregiver Support Community groups happening each Monday and Thursday! Learn More & Register Here.
Caregiver Advisor: Need one-on-one support? Our Caregiver Advisor can connect you to the resources you need, offer personalized support and is there to listen when you just need to talk. You can connect to our Caregiver Advisor by:
- Phone: 780-453-5088 | 1-877-453-5088 (toll-free)
- Email: email@example.com
Upcoming Online Workshops:
- April 7 | 3:00 – 4:00PM — Introduction to Therapeutic Touch
- April 14 | 2:00 – 5:00PM — Online Drawing Class: Rest & Release
- April 21 | 1:00 – 2:30PM — Dream Your Way to Wellness
Watch Past Online Workshops: You can watch past online workshops on our YouTube channel at any time.
Caregivers Alberta Facebook: Follow us on Facebook for daily updates, articles, and resources! You can also join our Caregiver Community Facebook group to connect with caregivers from all across the province.
- Emergency Isolation Support: Eligible working Albertans can receive a one-time emergency isolation support payment of $1,146 if they are required to self-isolate or are the sole caregiver of someone in self-isolation and they have no other source of pay or compensation.
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Support Plan: A list of available financial supports and benefits for individuals and businesses.
- For up to date information on the actions being taken to protect the health of Albertans visit Alberta.ca
- Use this self-assessment tool from Alberta Health Services to help determine whether you should be tested for COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ